Don’t miss this opportunity to be an exhibitor at the first annual Gwinnett Kids Expo. Your business can reach thousands of parents and kids, and talk one-on-one with a captive audience that wants to learn more about your business and purchase your products or services.
- Gwinnett Kids Expo combines the power of six SCNI Inc. newspapers (Gwinnett Daily Post, Clayton News, Henry Herald, Jackson Progress-Argus, Newton Citizen and Rockdale Citizen) in print (over 125,000 circulation) and through an online audience (over 4,000,000 page views per month)
- Face-to-Face Interaction: Reach Gwinnett County’s affluent market (Median Household Income $60,445; Ranked 8th in Georgia), as well as attendees from surrounding Georgia counties and beyond.
- In addition to booth and sponsorship opportunities at the event, a special section will print in the Gwinnett Daily Post newspapers one week prior to the event (over 120,000 circulation and nearly a 1/2 million readership).
- Promotional support from sponsors and additional local media partners; coupons, bill stuffers, social media, paid advertising and more, to drive traffic!
- Network with existing customers to generate company loyalty.
- Excellent opportunity for consumer education about your latest products and services.
- If you’re not there; your competition will be!
Space is limited. Register today!
Don’t miss the 2023 Gwinnett Kids Expo. Download an Application and become an exhibitor today!
Contact us today for more information