Southern Community Newspapers, Inc. is proud to offer the Georgia area a variety of yearly events under the name SCNI Events.
At the heart of Southern Community Newspapers, Inc. are seven newspapers in seven great communities, consisting of six daily newspapers and one weekly newspaper. The emphasis of coverage is on local news and local sports. The seven markets that SCNI Events covers are:
- Gwinnett Daily Post – Gwinnett County
- Albany Herald – Dougherty County
- Clayton News – Clayton County
- Henry Herald – Henry County
- Jackson Progress-Argus – Butts County
- Newton Citizen – Newton County
- Rockdale Citizen – Rockdale County
SCNI Events is dedicated to bringing quality events to the local public, as well as producing profitable events for our vendors. We leverage the resources of our seven newspapers to make each event the best they can be.